Posting ID : A1068480794
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
Successful tutoring company based is looking for a part-time Front Desk Receptionist with previous front desk experience.
The Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for handling front office reception and clerical duties.
- Week Hours: 3:30 p.m.-7 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
- Weekend Hours: Approximately 11 a.m.-3 p.m., alternating Saturdays only. Hours vary.
- Assist the Office Manager as needed
- Interact with parents and students on a daily basis (by phone, email, and in-person)
- Answer the phone and retrieve messages
- Confirm appointments
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
- Responsible for completing tasks on shift change over checklist
- Hand out new student applications
- Ensure reception area is tidy
- Manage and order office supplies
- Make copies
Candidate must have the following qualities:
- Minimum of two years of previous front desk experience
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Well developed sense of judgment
- Flexible and personable personality
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Effective communication skills
- Reliable and honest
- Efficient with the ability to multi-task
Please e-mail resume if interested to- elston28 (@) (yahoo) (Dutt) (com)