Posting ID : A1068480570
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
Medical Assistant for Infectious Desease Office (Delray Beach, Florida)
Infectious Disease Office seeking position to Work in Delray Beach/BocaRaton
Medical Assistant to perform administrative and clinical duties in office setting.
1 Year experience.
Experience in Insurance verifications, referrals and authorizations is a must have
- Checking patients in and out.
- Scheduling appointments and follow ups. Call Patients.
- Work with electronic medical records. Maintaining patient records, demographic, vital signs, etc.
- Responsible for sending medical records out and preparing patient records prior to visit.
Make sure all daily chart have labs, orders, fee sheets, photos,
-All pictures, labs, notes and visits faxed and filled
- Answering telephones, directing calls and taking messages.
-Assist to from desk and IV if possible or needed or requested.
-Review if insurance verification was done, eligibility, coverage, copayments collected, authorizations are ready, referral received before patient enter to the patients room or IV. if not done request or get it.
- Support to office billing, IV billing , Hospital billing.
-Performing office procedures including all general administrative duties required by the Physician, Office Manager.
- Communicating professionally, both verbally and in writing, with patients and employees.
- Operating office equipment, such as PC's photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, and voice mail systems.
Please email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org