Posting ID : A1068480389
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Apts Housing For Rent
Welcome Home to Waterford Place
Take in the tranquil setting of Lake Jeanette at Waterford Place, a serene escape that will offer all of the conveniences of home with the indulgences of a relaxing retreat. Breathe in the fresh, crisp air on the wooded nature trail, or unwind with a view in the lakeside recreation center. A well-equipped fitness center, private tennis court, sparkling swimming pool and two nine-hole putting greens will add to the list of amenities that make Waterford Place the ideal spot to call home.
When it comes to indoor comforts, Waterford Place offers no shortage. From cathedral ceilings to fully-equipped kitchens, wet bar, and in-home washer and dryer, you'll have it all. Cozy fireplaces will warm you up on chilly nights, and a bright, light-filled sunroom is your private space to wind down. Plus, with easy access to downtown Greensboro, Lake Jeanette and Lake Townsend, you'll be close to a variety of shopping, dining and recreation. Located minutes from 220, I-40 and I-73, Waterford Place is central to everywhere you want to be.
Waterford Place -- close to nature, far from ordinary.
Waterford Place Apartments
101 Shore Lake Drive, Greensboro, NC, 27455
This is a 1477 Sq. Ft., 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath.
- In-home washer/dryer connections
- Fully-equipped kitchens with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and disposal
- Eight or nine-foot cathedral ceilings
- Wet bar
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Private patio/sunroom with french doors
- Enjoy the tranquil setting of Lake Jeanette at Waterford Place, a serene escape
- Controlled access community and garage parking
- 9-hole putting green
- Hang out with neighbors and friends at the gazebo and recreation area on Lake Jeanette
- Nature trails for biking, hiking, jogging
- Sparklling swimming pool with sundeck
- Open-air activities on lighted tennis
- Outdoor barbecue grill and picnic area
- State of the art fitness center
- Tot lot
- Luxurious clubhouse with bar area, fireplace and television
- Clothes care center
- Conveniently located car care center
- Additional storage space available
- Easy access to Lake Jeanette, Lake Townsend, Air Harbor and Greensboro Airport and Greensboro Country Park
- Minutes from 220, I-40, I-73 and downtown Greensboro
- Pets welcome! (ask about accepted breeds)
10:00 am - 6:00 pm: Mon - Tue
11:00 am - 6:00 pm: Wed
10:00 am - 6:00 pm: Thu - Fri
11:00 am - 5:00 pm: Sat
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Sun
Pet Overview: Dogs and cats welcome.
Your pet must be one year of age, have had health check and shots and be spayed or neutered. A signed animal addendum is required to be on file in our leasing office.
Deposit/ Fees/ Rent: Pet fee $250 for 50lbs or less $350 for 51lbs to 150lbs , $20 Rent per pet
Managed by Fairfield Residential
Equal Housing Opportunity
Pricing may include current special and is subject to change without notice.
Photos on this ad may not reflect all floorplans.
Advertised availability is subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed.
Tue, Aug 18, 2015, 14:48:01 32672454526527623