Posting ID : A1068480337
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : General Labor
Banquet House Person Duties: Ensures each room set-up is accurate and meets the clients' specifications. According to function specifications, sets up, maintains, and takes down banquet rooms after service/event has concluded. Listens attentively, following direction from supervisor. Reads and interprets Banquet Event Orders to ensure proper room set up. Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the banquet rooms and equipment, and other cleaning duties as assigned. Is self directed, works independently and sometimes alone.
Set-up Duties Include:
* Review all function sheets and set-up each room accordingly, ensuring that all items requested are provided prior to scheduled time of function
* Break down all equipment and store in a neat and orderly fashion when not in use
* Report all inoperative equipment immediately to Management so that repairs can be made
* Keep all rooms including floors, walls, vents and inside and outside of doors in good, clean order at all times; avoiding bumping/nicking of any structures and causing damage
* Control and maintain inventory of audiovisual equipment
If offered position, candidate must complete a pre-employment background check.