Posting ID : A1068480236
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Customer Service
is a Manhattan-based firm with a solid track record of success that recently expanded into the Dallas/Forth Worth metroplex. If you're a fun, professional, and competitive individual who enjoys making a difference every single day, you may be the one we're looking for!
We are especially proud to represent some of the most well-known and well-respected nonprofit agencies worldwide. The biggest catalyst for our rapid expansion has been our belief in organic growth and our philosophy of 100% promotion from within our own firm. As we continue our trajectory of exponential growth, we are looking for exceptional candidates to quickly learn our industry from the ground up and help us manage our operations within a very short time frame (months, not years).
We are willing to train candidates who possess:
- A high level of integrity
- A great student mentality
- A strong work ethic and a desire to work until the job is done
- Social intelligence and an innate ability to connect with people
- A positive outlook and the ability to handle rejection with poise
If we just described YOU, to us for consideration for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Candidates brought on board will enjoy:
- PAID TRAINING
- A guaranteed salary with a generous and competitive bonus structure
- Merit-based growth and advancement. We DO NOT believe in seniority
- Access to a worldwide network of mentors with years of proven success in our industry
- Unlimited potential for upward mobility
- Recurring opportunities to travel and represent our clients in exciting markets like NYC, D.C., and Miami, among others
To be considered for a role with our company, you MUST for review. We will be interviewing aggressively to complete our Dallas expansion, and we regret that we will not have the time to sit down with everyone. If we are interested in discussing the opportunity further with you, we will respond to your email within 2 business days and schedule you for a sit-down with one of our hiring directors.