Posting ID : A1068479835
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Business Mgmt
Summary: The Project coordinator/ Scheduler is responsible for the coordination of specific strategic projects so as to ensure the programs success by working closely with each individual department.
Responsibilities/ skills required
* Determine and quote the cost of installations
* Management experience a plus
* Assist in the installation schedule
* Liaison with the Lead Installer to understand the requirements and deliver the needed materials for a proper installation
* Review scope of work for installations with installers.
* Interpret and understand specifications, blueprints and layouts.
* Have a broad knowledge of all installation operations.
* Coordinate hardware/ parts estimates for the customer jobs
* Work with Billing and Accounts Receivable to ensure accurate billing
* Assist in obtaining permits as needed
* Maintain vehicle & equipment maintenance schedule
* Maintain a clean work environment.
* Have basic computer skills
* Have good communication skills with sales people, sub contractors and upper management.
* Have analytical math skills
* Able to lift 50 lbs
* Forklift training
* Some evening and weekend hours may be needed
Health benefits not offered
One week vacation after one year
Compensation: Based on experience