Posting ID : A1068479488
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
ON LOK LIFEWAYS - For immediate consideration please attach resume.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct intake RN assessment home visits to determine whether candidate appears to meet
NF eligibility for further center assessment visit(s) as appropriate.
2. Complete all nursing documentation relating to Intake RN assessments including the review
of external medical records as appropriate.
3. Communicate with all necessary individuals involved in the initial certification process internal and external to the organization as appropriate.
4. Review all initial certifications assessed and documented by the IDT members for completeness before submission to the state.
5.Coordinate necessary documentation to be submitted to the state in collaboration with Program Managers and Medical Records as appropriate.
6.Review all initial certifications deferred or denied by the state for additional documentation to be sent to the state or for further review by Senior Management.
7. Maintain all tracking logs of initial and annual certifications in preparation for state reviews as needed under the instruction and direction of the Lead Level of Care Coordinator.
8. Attend state review visits every 6 months or as needed and report results to management.
9. Provide cross coverage for Clinic RN and HC RN assignments as needed.
10. Other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (knowledge, skills, abilities)
1.Graduate of an accredited college or university with a baccalaureate degree in nursing and possess a current California Registered Nurse license.
2.2+ years of acute care, sub-acute and/or home health experience.
3.1 year of experience in serving the geriatric and/or frail populations required.
4.Leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
7. CA Driver's license and willing to drive and travel.
5.Current CPR certificate.
6.Demonstrated ability to maintain an upbeat, positive approach to coordination, reinforcing positive behaviors and creating a highly effective team.
7.Skilled facilitator and problem solver with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
8.Ability to work effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team.
9.Experience with electronic health record documentation preferred.
10.Proficient in Microsoft Office.
11.Physical requirements include ability to lift/move up to 75 pounds occasionally and up to 50 pounds frequently.
12.Physical activities require the ability to stoop, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, talk, hear, and repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and fingers.
13.Bilingual Spanish/English or Cantonese/English language skills preferred.