Posting ID : A1068479417
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Retail Wholesale
Looking for an exciting new career that will give you the opportunity to grow? At Shoe Carnival, 100% of our General Managers are promoted from within; making us a great place to kick off your career!
We are currently looking for career minded, outgoing, hardworking and self-motivated individuals to join the best (and most fun) team in retail within our Walker, MI location.
Apply today by following this link: http://www.qhire.net/281724.
- Empowers associates to provide the most exciting shopping experience by managing the day to day operation of the store.
- Performs opening and closing duties; including cash control responsibilities.
- Executes daily sales and operational plans.
- Provides leadership & ongoing training to all associates
- Supervise associates to ensure Total Customer Service and completion of all daily tasks.
- Floor Supervisors have the responsibility of being knowledgeable and fluent in the duties of Mic Person, Department Lead, Cashier, and Sales Associate.
- Three years of retail experience with one year as a supervisor of two to six employees
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Apply today by following this link: http://www.qhire.net/281724 or visit our careers pages at www.shoecarnival.com/careers
Enjoy Exciting Benefits!
Shoe Carnival firmly believes in rewarding our eligible associates with a highly competitive, broad array of benefits. We call this total compensation package our Shoe Carnival "Total Rewards." You could be eligible for a range of benefits including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Incentive Bonus Programs
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (vacation & sick leave)
- Employee & Family Merchandise Discounts
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life and Aflac)
- Life Insurance & AD&D to Full Time Associates enrolled in the medical plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance for Full Time salaried associates
- Relocation Opportunities
Note: Not all associates are eligible for all benefits. This is a summary only, and Shoe Carnival, Inc. shall not be liable for any misstatements or inaccuracies. The Company reserves the right to change, modify or terminate any benefit or any benefit feature at any time. This summary is not a contract, and is not intended to confer any rights or obligations to any person, whether or not employed by Shoe Carnival, Inc.
Accelerate Your Career!
We take pride in the fact that 100% of our General Manager & 91% of our Regional Manger are promoted from within. Each Shoe Carnival associate also receives access to an extensive library of training programs to help accelerate their career. Our goal is to build on a "culture of training" centered on our unique business concept.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position: Full Time and Part Time Employment
Categories: Retail, Customer Service, Sales