Posting ID : A1068478762
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Real Estate
We are a dynamic and growing escrow company looking for an Escrow Assistant for our Glendora office. Duties include escrow officer assistance and office support.
As an Escrow Office Assistant you will:
- Open title reports, prepare escrow instructions, order payoffs, audit/record packages, schedule appointments, assist with other facets of escrow transactions as needed to ensure on-time closings.
- Support day-to-day company operations as well as frontline client phone and in-person support.
- Minimum 1 year of satisfactory escrow experience in an independent (DBO governed) escrow office
- Excellent customer service (friendly and professional phone etiquette)
- Administrative experience working in a professional office
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Proficiency in RBJ Computer System is preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills (i.e. spelling, grammar, punctuation)
- Team player with willingness to grow with our business
- Ability to make document deliveries when needed
Position available immediately. Regular work hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.