Posting ID : A1068478736
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Real Estate
We are a property management firm that specializes in providing premier housing throughout Los Angeles with a primary emphasis on housing for students attending the University of Southern California.
Working under the direction of the Senior Property Manager, the Leasing and Office Administrator will be responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of multi-family residential apartments, with an emphasis in student housing. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Schedule and conduct walkthroughs for prospective tenants
- Process and record resident requests, concerns and comments
- Answer questions for residents regarding community, repairs, rent, rules, etc.
- Coordinate with maintenance and accounting departments to ensure needs/desires are communicated in a timely manner
- Log maintenance service request and communicate accordingly with maintenance team
- Accept rental payments, copy, file, and post rents
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports
- Review and understand current lease formats and necessary documents needed to execute leases
- Provide general clerical assistance to community office
- Receive all telephone calls and greet visitors
Individual must be a self-starter, be able to take initiative, be resourceful, ask questions, and make good decisions under pressure, all while maintaining a good attitude. Individual must be able to work well with employees and colleagues at all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) required
- Real Estate and/or student housing experience highly desirable
- Responsible, reliable, ethical and possess a sense of ownership and urgency in work
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the knowledge to prioritize for efficient workflow
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Computer skills and proficient knowledge of Excel and Word are required
- Yardi experience highly desirable
Please send us a resume with your information to the e-mail above. Cover letter is optional.