Posting ID : A1068478354
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
Come work for one of the fastest growing online smoke shops at our spacious new office in Central NJ! We sell pipes, vaporizers, and smoking accessories to thousands of customers around the world and we're looking for someone to help answer their questions and concerns. Our company is run by a small team of young entrepreneurs and fosters a super comfy work environment. Enjoy lots of personal space, sunlight, a stocked fridge and pantry, weekly BBQ's, happy hour fridays, and an awesome team of friendly guys and gals.
You will primarily be responsible for answering customer calls, emails, and live chats throughout the day to ensure every customer is answered promptly. You must be comfortable talking to customers on the phone in a professional manner. Please be able to type coherent, grammatically correct sentances. Your application email should exhibit your capability to utilize proper spelling and grammar.
When not dealing with customers, you will have general admin assistant duties around the office. Photocopy, email, fax, calling vendors, etc. We're looking for a natural born problem solver that picks up quick on new concepts.
We need a quick learner who appreciates the glass industry and is interested in learning more about it. We'll teach you everything you need to know about our products, but those who have previous sales, customer service, or retail experience are preferred.
Our office is located 5 minutes from Rutgers New Brunswick campus, and Rutgers students are welcome to apply.
Primary duties include:
1. Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
2. Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
3. Fulfilling requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
1. Previous experience in sales, customer service, or retail.
2. Great computer skills in Word, Excel, Gmail, etc.
3. Possess good listening, phone and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to stay organized and on task.
If you're interested in this position, please send us your resume in PDF format and tell us why you would be a good fit at DankStop.
This position is full time OR part time, and we can work around a college schedule.