Posting ID : A1068478090
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
A position for an Environmental Survey and Design Manager is available at a firm based in Port Washington, NY. Primary duties include conducting environmental assessments and inspections of buildings with a strong emphasis on asbestos, lead, and PCBs throughout the NY metropolitan area. Additional duties include project design in accordance with client requirements and specifications.
Our ideal candidate possesses a degree in engineering or related science, and working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Asbestos, lead-based paint, and PCB building investigations
- Laboratory data interpretation
- Report Writing
- Project Management
- NYS Asbestos Inspector certificate (can be obtained prior to employment)
- Basic knowledge of building construction, HVAC, and plumbing systems
- Strong familiarity with MS Office - Excel/Word, some Access
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal guidance/supervision
- Experience with AutoCAD
- NYC DEP Asbestos Investigator's License
- Lead-based paint certifications
- NYS Asbestos Project Designer Certificate
- Engineering background
- Work hours may include occasional weekends/nights
- Competitive compensation package includes medical benefits, and matching 401K
Please send resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com or reply directly to this ad.