Posting ID : A1068477948
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : General Labor
Roofing and Turn-Key Construction with help from the an old family name in the industry
- Roofing laborers needed (crews and foremen).
- Tradesmen, ie carpentry, siding, electrical, gutters and downspouts, window & screens, painter, HVAC, metal (inc. roof), and plastic (crews and foremen).
- Employment listed above will be general contractors and receive a Form 1099 at the end of the year for tax purposes.
- All positions must provide a Form W9 and minimum of liability insurance for their trade.
- Scope of business is that of what is necessary to rebuild structures to their owner's satisfaction and insurance company's satisfaction when the owner files an insurance claim.
- Primarily, all work will be completed to Owens Corning Platinum Certifications.
- Crews and Foremen are responsible for themselves and must meet deadlines and standards of completion set forth by the company and insurance establiments.
- Compensation and benefits are those obtained by the individual contractor.
- Tax filing is the responsibility of the contractor, not the company, with the exception of the offered Form 1099 and general advice.
- Time off is determined by the company's work-load and foreman.
- Benefits include general training on selling yourself and our projects as well as being a Platinum Prefered Contractor.
- Wages earned are consistent with each contractors level of commission.