Posting ID : A1068477509
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Government
The Alabama Army National Guard is currently looking for highly motivated people between the ages of 17-33 who want to make a difference in their community and to their country. We offer free training in over 100 job opportunities with great for every member of the education benefits for everyone in the National Guard. If you want to be a hero in your community and serve your country please contact me. ***THIS IS A BRANCH OF THE MILITARY AND ENLISTMENT IS REQUIRED***
Call or email today!!!
SFC James B Miller
Mechanics and Maintenance
Communications and Signal
Transportation/ Truck Drivers
And more. . .. . ...
1) Age 17-34
2) Minimum of Permanent Legal US Residency
3) HS Diploma or GED or currently a high school junior or senior
4) Must be able to pass the ASVAB exam with a minimum score of 31
5) No major medical/physical conditions
6) Must meet Height and Weight requirements
7) No tattoos on neck, face or below the wrist bone
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers