Posting ID : A1068477498
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
Patient Liaison -- Healthcare Education & Sales
Compensation: Approximately $750/week + bonus structure to be discussed during face to face interview
This is a contract position
A healthcare based organization is looking for a sales & customer service professional for a 16 week contract position.
Ideal candidates will have experience in sales/marketing within the healthcare field, pharmaceuticals sales, or with other business to consumer contact.
As a Patient Liaison your role will be to facilitate the transition while a local area physician converts his/her standard primary care practice to a 'concierge' type model. You will be a representative of our company and work at the local physicians practice during the course of this conversion. For all intents and purposes, daily practice routines will not change with the exception of you being in the office to handle the details of the transition process. You will not be expected to do any functions of the practice staff.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* To educate patients (in person and via telephone) about the features & benefits of the new practice model.
* Sign up patients for the new practice which will include filling out/reviewing membership forms and accepting payment. All new member information will be reported and sent to Corporate on a daily (faxed)/weekly (mailed) basis.
* Coordinate efforts with the physician/staff to maximize all patient encounters and provide physician with daily updates of in-office sales activity.
* Send a daily report of patient contact and results to Corporate.
* Work directly with Corporate and your manager to answer any and all questions that the physician, staff, or patients may have during the transition.
* Attend & Participate in all patient education events
* Attend and Participate in staff training sessions as well as assist in preparing the staff to facilitate efforts upon completion of the conversion process on how to handle patient questions and membership paperwork.
Hours will mimic the physician hours (Generally M-F 8-5) with the exception of some additional evening hours that will occur approximately 1 evening a week 6-7 times during the course of the contract period. The evening hours will be to assist the physician with small/large group meetings (patient events) that are set up to speak with patients that have not been seen during the normal course of the transition. Details will be shared during the interview process.
I am looking for someone professional and proactive, with a customer service mentality that can speak with all types of people without prejudice. You must be able to understand, explain, and answer objections in a manner that is professional and courteous to each person you encounter. Additionally, you will have to multitask during busy times and be able to juggle different requests in a timely and proficient manner. Each day needs to end with all requests, calls, and reporting completed.
There will be a 2-3 day training prior to the launch of the conversion as well as training/shadowing in the practice for the first few days of work to ensure that all aspects of the role are understood and you are comfortable and confident.
Once again, this is a contract position of approximately 16 weeks and you must be able to commit for this entire time period. The dates are not set in stone but it looks as though it will be from the middle/end of Sept through mid-January 2016. There is a possibility that this may turn into a full time position (involving travel and assisting in other transitions around the country, if interested) but it is not guaranteed. Pay during the contract period is $750/week based on hours worked. Phone interviews will begin immediately.
*If you are interested, please send me a detailed letter (along with your resume of course) explaining more about yourself and how/why this position is a good fit for you.
Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about our company, please visit www.yourcypress.com.