Posting ID : A1068476885
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
PuroClean Emergency Property Restoration, a company specializing in water, fire, mold, and crime scene cleanup is looking to add a technician. This position may be hired as hourly or salary, depending on the hired employee's skill and experience level.
Experience in the restoration, contracting or building fields is not necessary, but is a plus.
A restoration production technician is expected to:
- Perform necessary tasks on jobs sites, such as: detailed cleaning of homes and/or personal items, water/sewage removal, inventory, tear out of damaged structural items, equipment set up and monitoring
- Clean and perform maintenance on/at the warehouse/office.
- Keep vehicles clean, stocked and organized
- Take care of and perform maintenance on equipment
1. Legally eligible to work in the U.S;
2. Valid and clean driver's license and record with reliable transportation;
3. Must pass entrance and periodic drug screening, background checks, and DMV/driving record checks;
4. Required to be available and respond to emergency calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, as scheduled. Working some unexpected late nights, weekends and holidays is to be expected;
5. Consistently maintain high levels of excellent customer satisfaction as exhibited by customer reviews, other customer surveys, comments and feedback;
6. Maintain all required professional training and other certifications as needed.
7. Professionalism, dependability, punctuality, honesty, compassion, great customer service and politeness ARE IMPORTANT!
1. Reasonable level of physical fitness with no health issues that would interfere with the physical demands and/or conditions of the work environments customary for this type of work (such as lifting up to 70 lbs.);
2. Clean cut, neat appearance is a MUST;
3. Able to work for extended periods of time in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). NOTE: Non-smokers, those with limited/no facial hair and/or no facial jewelry/piercings are preferred due to OSHA restrictions and precautions while wearing full-face respirators;
4. Must be comfortable with working in confined spaces (crawlspaces and attics), and with potentially graphic scenes such as crime scenes and suicides.
4. Updated immunizations/vaccinations, especially Hepatitis A & B and tetanus.
1. High school diploma/GED or better, with emphasis on language comprehension and math computation;
2. Basic construction knowledge and understanding of residential home building.
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills;
4. Background in restoration and/or construction preferred, but not required;
5. Basic-level computer literacy;
Please respond with resume. If unable to provide resume, please respond with a detailed description of yourself, experience and why you'd make a great addition to our company. We will contact you should we want to speak with you in further detail.
Please understand, we will only contact you should we request more information or a meeting. Please, no calls.