Posting ID : A1068476624
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Rideshare
Heading to Burning Man and have 2 extra spots going ONE way! Vancouver, BC to Burning Man!
****This is for a ride to Burning Man - not accommodation at the event nor a ride back*****
I have a moho (motorhome) and me and a friend are making the pilgrimage! We're 2 females in our 30s. We're leaving thursday and camping along the way. The goal is to be in line Sunday AM! We're fun, outgoing, chilled people who will definitely be creating adventures along the way!!!!!!
- RV can fit 6 but we're only loading in 4 so we can have a comfortable amount of space
- Rogue camping along the way so bring your tent/hammock/etc (or paid camping or moteling if you want to pay for yourself)
- We'll be stoping at the necessary stores in Klamath Falls, Oregon (in order to provision tax free - booze, etc), Trader Joes in Washington, some costume stores if there's time and one last stop before BRC for gas & water. Nooooooo stoping at 50 walmarts, targets, your grandmothers house, etc along the way. It just gets too much!
- We'll have room for a bike per person and 2 bags per person (we'll be putting them on the back or top of the RV)
- $130 contribution per person. Includes BCAA (AAA) coverage, gas and vehicle pass.