Posting ID : A1068476546
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Labor Gigs
1) I am a salesman for an alarm company and I need to hire someone on part time basis, for 3 hours a day to drop flyers in businesses within a certain area. I want to start with Lake Worth, beginning from Lake Worth East (near the beach) going west. Every week or every few days we will change the area. You really need to live in Palm Beach County to make this part time worthwhile for you.
2) Basically, you would go into a business and say the following:
"My company XYZ (I will give you the name later on when I hire you) is giving away, FREE of charge this week only, a FREE Level 5 security system to businesses and to their staff. And if you have a system, we can upgrade it for you for no charge.
How many people work here so I can leave the right number of vouchers!?"
If they answer 5 people, count 5 vouchers and leave it with them. then VERY IMPORTANT you collect a business card (or a flyer, a menu, etc.) of theirs and write on it somewhere (5), thank them and leave to the next one.
3) If you hit a strip center of small businesses, you can do easily minimum 20 business in an hour up to even 30! I would avoid large businesses, government, Churches, etc.
4) When I hire you, I will train you on what to say and do. I will give you a bag or box with the vouchers and you are responsible to collect their cards, etc.
5) I want you to work 5 days a week (M-F) preferably during the morning hours, when hopefully the owners are there. So if you start at 10 you stop at 1, make a report of how many you dropped (businesses and total vouchers) and give me those business cards, etc. that you collected.
6) I will pay you $10/hour x 3 hours a day x 5 days a week ($150 total) on receipt of the cards you get back that I count and verify them.
7) There are 2 reasons I MUST have those business cards, menus, etc. collected from every business you drop the vouchers at:
A) I want to be able to contact them, follow up on the offer, and se if I can sell them an alarm.
B) I want to make sure that I am getting the service I am paying for.