Posting ID : A1068476380
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Apts Housing For Rent
AUGUST RENT FREE AND ZERO APP FEE AND ZERO SECURITY DEPOSIT WITH APPROVED CREDIT! Let's BBQ! Fire Up The Grill!One Community Under One Roof! Designed for Residents who are "55 and Better"
The Villages at Van Cleve
503 E. Van Cleve, Hartford City, IN, 47348
This is a 688 Sq. Ft., 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath.
Herman & Kittle Properties has implemented the adaptive use of the former Blackford County Hospital. This Senior community has the huge advantage of being "one community all under one roof." Winter weather will never be a hardship at The Villages! Residents merely walk down the hall for access to pick up their mail, enjoy the Library, gym, community center featuring TV, card tables and dining area, movie room, business center and more!. Winter weather will never be a hardship at The Villages! . This historic brick building features over two dozen unique floor plans nestled among a quiet residential neighborhood. The Villages at Van Cleve is within minutes of shopping and entertainment. Call today, to become a resident at this Maintenance Free Community!
- Generous size rooms including a living room, dining area, kitchen, and one full bathroom.
- Energy Star windows, doors, electric heating and air conditioning
- Interior corridor will provide residents easy access to the common areas
- Whirlpool appliances (refrigerator, electric range, and dishwasher) two-compartment sink, garage disposal, and adequate storage, drawer space and counter area
- Bathroom includes a water closet, built-in lavatory with counter, shower and an exhaust fan
- Residents pay electric, water/sewer. The Villages pays for Pest Control, Valet trash service, all amenities and monthly planned activities,
- Reading Nook
- Gathering Room with Full Sized Kitchenette
- Fitness Center with Weight and Cardio Equipment
- Business Center
- Laundry Center
- Wellness Center that Contains a Hair Salon, Medical Exam Room and Jacuzzi Tub
- Outdoor Entertainment Area with Grilling Pavilion
- Bark Park
- Bike Racks
- Raised Garden Beds
- Garages and Storage Units Available to Lease
- Training and Children's Library
- Garden Club
- CFL (Compact Florescent Light) Disposal Program
- Healthy Lifestyle Club
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Physician Clinics
- Social Security/Senior Issues Assistance
- Book Club
- Card / Board Game Club
- Resident Appreciation Cook-Outs
2 pets (cat or dog) maximum. $150.00 per pet with $25.00 per month pet fee.
From the North: Head South on State Road 3 until you reach Conger St.. Turn Left (East)Conger Go to end of Conger St. and turn right on to Mill St. In one block turn Right on North St. The Village will be on the Right. From the South: Head North on State Road 3 until you reach Van Cleve Street. Turn Right (East) on Van Cleve. Turn Left on Spring St. Turn right on to North St. The Villages will be on your left. .Head East on State Road 26 until you reach State Road 3. Turn Left (North) on State Road 3. Take State Rd. 3 to Van Cleve Street and go to end of St. making left turn on to Mill St. Turn left on next block which is North St. The Villages will be on your left. From the East: Head West on State Road 26 until you reach Mill St. Turn Right (North) on Mill St. Turn left on North St. The Villages will be on your left
Office Hours: Monday through Friday: 8:00 - 5:00 pm! Saturdays 10-2, Sun 10-2! After hours by appointment. Must have photo ID for Tour!
Managed by Herman & Kittle Properties, Inc.
Equal Housing Opportunity
Pricing may include current special and is subject to change without notice.
Tue, Aug 18, 2015, 11:26:07 32672454319227623