Posting ID : A1068476219
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : General Labor
Are you looking for an entry-level position where you can showcase your desire to work while earning a competitive wage? Are you hard working, responsible, reliable and ready to learn?
Kamps Propane is California's leading family-owned energy company. We pride ourselves in providing safe, courteous and affordable propane service to our customers in Sacramento.
We need a capable, reliable person in Sacramento to handle our general shop maintenance. This is a position that includes a variety of important responsibilities but it also includes performing customer support so we need a hardworking, handy person with a friendly smile.
This is an entry-level position and training is provided. The candidate we seek will need to be detail-oriented, organized and able to follow company procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
1. Reports to the store manager.
2. Filling cylinders and making repairs, re-certification of cylinders, and making up hoses and selling parts. (Requires lifting of cylinders and equipment up to 100 pounds.)
3. Repair and painting of cylinders, construction of bulk equipment, storage, and accountability of tanks and cylinders.
4. Keeping track of all parts used, selling of and pricing of inventory, keeping track of dock fuel inventory daily.
5. Cleaning of shop area daily, keeping tools and equipment put away, assisting in the safe handling of cylinders and shop equipment.
6. Shall cooperate at all times and assist in any manner necessary to ensure the successful and profitable operations as a member of the store team..
7. Responsible for maintaining the dock area and company grounds.
8. Responsible for promoting the sale of the company products and services to prospective and existing customers.
9. Process over the counter sales and payments.
10. Maintain Cash Drawer.
11. Answering customer questions via phone and in person.
12. Maintains store records and reports.
13. Other duties as assigned by the store manager.
Must pass pre-hire physical examination and drug screen.
To apply for this position, please visit our office and complete an application.