Posting ID : A1068475528
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Retail Wholesale
SUNGLASS HUT TIMES SQUARE GLOBAL FLAGSHIP STORE is now Hiring
Part-Time Sales Consultants, Cashiers, & Stock Associates!
We offer an ENERGETIC, FUN, FAST-PACED Environment, FLEXIBLE hours, GREAT discounts, and COMMISSION opportunities!!!!
ALL LANGUAGES NEEDED!!!
You know them. You love them. Now join the team that brings them to the world. At Sunglass Hut, a member of the Luxottica Retail family, we combine the vision and talents of the best. With over 1,800 locations across the globe, we offer the latest brands. As a member of our team, you'll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service, but dynamic careers as well. TRY US ON!!
Forbes magazine has called us one of the Top 100 Companies in America to work for!
Now, we're looking for Top Talent to join our Team at Times Square Global Flagship!
Ensures enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time by providing legendary service to our customers when purchasing our products and visiting our store. Delivers superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases. Understands and brings to life the Vision, Mission and Values.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for achieving individual sales plan.
- Drives sales to closure by enthusiastically asking questions and making appropriate product recommendations.
- Ensures store is stocked, displayed and secured according to plan. (Protecting company assets).
- Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transactions (cash, credit, returns).
- Provides professional customer service in areas such as describing benefits of various lenses and frames, replacing screws, adjusting frames, and quickly identifying other special customer needs.
- Open and/or close the store according to established guidelines.
- Displays a gracious, courteous and polite manner when interacting with all customers, service providers and associates. Providing exemplary customer service.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHERS
- Internal -- Store managers and associates, CSC associates, field management team.
- External -- Mall Managers, customers, vendors, maintenance and service providers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong selling skills
- Independent, self motivated worker
- Strong Communication and listening skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Basic Math skills.
- Familiarity with cash register, computers, and calculators.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous consultative selling experience in retail or customer service preferred but not required.