Posting ID : A1068475508
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Nonprofit
Our firm is an outreach organization sponsored by some of the most prestigious and nationally recognized telecommunication clients. We are one of the fastest growing outreach program in our area with a network impacting thousands of individuals nationwide.
Our team shape our company and connect us to our communities.
Our team are our greatest asset, and we strive to create an environment where everyone has the tools, feedback, and opportunity to excel and grow professionally.
Our mission is to ensure that our members have communication outlets and services to better their economic circumstance; we significantly improve the tools necessary to provide stability for low income families in the Inland Empire area. Our representatives shape our company and connect us to our communities. We look to recruit and retain intelligent, driven leaders who are passionate about the community and embody our five culture drivers:
Dream Big, Plan Wisely
Break Down the Walls
Think Critically, Speak Up, Deliver with Pride
Inspire Through Trust, Lead By Example
The Member Services Representative act as a liaison between our outreach program and its members or potential members. Responsible for assisting members or potential members with issues and/or inquiries they may have about their applications. This role is responsible for receiving and addressing member inquiries, resolution of member complaints, client education, retention of membership.
Entry Level Positions Available:
Director of Operations
Member Service Representative
Provide Training In Responsibilities:
- Interacting directly with customers to provide information in response to inquiries, concerns and questions about their product offers.
- Assisting members in enrollment and provider services.
- Following-up on customer inquiries and complaints that have not been resolved.
- Communicating effectively to members to ensure members understand expectations of their concerns.
- Performing research on billing inquiries and claims to provide service.
- Acting as a liaison between the member and various departments to address concerns.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Maintains a high energy attitude
- Interested in learning work ethics and motivational skills
- Strives for growth in a team dynamic
- Open to management training
Submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com !