Posting ID : A1068475163
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : General Labor
Fast Growing Interior Plantscaping Company looking for someone that has a passion for plants and loves working with people.
We are looking to add an organized, responsible, energetic, reliable team member. This position involves taking care of plants in customer offices, some plant deliveries required. There is opportunity for additional seasonal/holiday hours.
This is a part-time position (approximately 20-35 hours per week) that could potentially develop into a full-time position. We provide mileage reimbursement and competitive wages.
Areas covered would be 128 Waltham, 495 Westford
To qualify for this position:
- Candidate must have reliable transportation as well as the capability to drive a van or truck.
- Have a valid and clean drivers license
- Knowledge of interior plants along with experience with watering, pruning and pest control (experience preferred but will train right candidate)
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Possess business manners and a good sense of time management
Come grow with us!!