Posting ID : A1068474585
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
Performs clerical, administrative and payroll functions for the distribution center.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews monthly budget reports and identifies budget vs. actual variance.
- Participates in annual budgeting process through analysis and data entry.
- Approves distribution center invoices and maintains records.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports for the distribution center.
- Prepares all correspondence for Distribution Center Manager; stamps and sorts outgoing mail.
- Performs weekly payroll function for all distribution center employees including entering hourly payroll, preparing and maintaining time and attendance system for payroll processing, and sorting and distributing paychecks; acts as liaison between distribution center employees and corporate payroll office.
- Maintains confidential facility and personnel information.
- May maintain badge-making system.
- Maintains petty cash account.
- Manages supply inventory and ordering process for administrative supplies.
- Meets and maintains safety, quality and productivity standards.
Knowledge & Skills:
Basic math and reading skills. Strong communication and organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate several tasks at once. Intermediate computer skills; ability to use software packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and payroll/personnel systems such as Kronos and Lawson.
Work Experience and/or Education:
Two years experience as an administrative assistant preferred. Experience in automated retail distribution center and/or familiarity with distribution systems preferred.
Time-sensitive, fast-paced, and stressful environment. Exposed to various temperatures. Sitting for long periods of time in an office setting. Bending, stooping, squatting, and carrying weights of up to 40 pounds.