Posting ID : A1068474227
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Sales
Sales Rep. - Restoration Services
CRDN of Rochester & The Finger Lakes
CRDN sales professionals are responsible for introducing and selling textile restoration services in response to fire, water and other damage to homes. Each local sales team handles marketing activities with insurance adjusters and restoration contractors. Our sales leaders are on the front line in the field and are the face and voice of CRDN.
As a CRDN sales professional, your primary responsibility will include responding to the needs of our customers and building relationships with our clients. Your job duties will include prospecting for new contacts, building and maintaining existing client relationships, and responding to both residential and commercial losses. You will be required to achieve effort goals by consistently performing necessary daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities. You also will be responsible for logging your daily interactions, identifying key local targets, and providing
demonstrations and presentations. Attaining job and revenue goals will be supported by weekly sales meetings, yearly sales training and regional sales interaction.
1. Conduct calls on prospective clients in assigned area.
2. Stay current on National and Regional direct claims programs.
3. Proactively seek to increase sales opportunities through networking, face to face calls, and telephone cold calls.
4. Communicate to the owner any issues that may require additional support including homeowner concerns, client opportunities, and competitor programs.
5. Provide customer service as required.
6. Service assigned accounts, and increase overall territory through cold calling and prospecting.
7. Maintain a written sales call plan.
8. Track sales activity through a CRM databse.
9. Compile marketing trends, competitor pricing and programs.
10. Develop relationship with new and existing customers by providing information to increase sales.
11. Maintain a minimum call and activity schedule.
- Maintain and submit neat and accurate reports in a timely fashion, including daily entry into contact database software.
- Be courteous friendly and helpful to all clients and homeowners, developing a good rapport with all personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
1.High schools graduate, college degree preferred.
2.Ability to produce neat, legible documents, and records.
4.Ability to prioritize sales call schedule.
5.Valid state motor vehicle operator's license.
6.Computer literacy required with basics skills in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel.