Posting ID : A1068473714
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Nonprofit
To monitor subsidized employment worksites and participants in a manner consistent with policies and procedures. To provide unsubsidized placement assistance to participants when subsidized employment ends.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Monitor subsidized employment worksites and participants.
2. Assist program participants with job coaching and mentoring necessary to maintain employment.
3. Develop a training plan for the participant in concert with the participant and the site supervisor.
4. Maintain documentation related to participant participation to include performance
Evaluations, timesheets, and case notes.
5. Keep project manager and assigned employment specialist informed of progress or problems of individual participants.
6. Attend a performance evaluation with the participant and the site supervisor at the first, third, and fifth month of expanded subsidized employment, and during the first and fifth month of subsidized employment.
7. Participate in job related activities such as presentations, seminars, job development groups, as
8. Review file information, and know the assigned participants' vocational goals and related information provided by referral source.
9. Provide advocacy for participants and education to prospective employers.
10. Attend new job orientation and provide initial job coaching for clients as assigned.
11. Follow up with employers and participants, once the participant has been placed.
12. Visit employers on a monthly basis and document job coaching, mentoring and progress of participants.
13. Provide employers with an orientation and soft skills training to participants.
14. Secure alternate employment for clients who are not retained by subsidized employment worksites within 60 days of completion.