Posting ID : A1068472999
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
CII Diversities is a leading Staff Augmentation provider (Technical and Non technical) located in prime location in East Memphis looking for an Experienced Account Executive/Staffing Manager with heavy industry experience to join our team immediately.
The candidates for this position are required to have strong relations with local warehouses-Manufacturing companies. If you are a self-confident, motivated person who can hit the ground immediately with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment we invite you to apply.
As an Account Executive-manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and growing a client base
- Use your proven business development to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services.
- Make telephone calls and conduct in-person meetings with key decision managers to senior-level executives for the purpose of promoting our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Responsible for solidifying CII Diversities presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Contact supervisors to determine candidate's viability to support and resolve specific client needs.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
Top 3 Reasons to work for CII Diversities:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE FINEST IN THE INDUSTRY Our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD
We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS
We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive/Staffing Manager.
Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment. 3+ years of experience working in the Sales, and extensively in Staffing industry is preferred. A combination of account development and account management skills are required.
You may also submit your application materials online. CII Diversities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Through our alliances with industry-leading organizations, we have access to client companies that other staffing firms don't.