Posting ID : A1068472815
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Manufacturing
Does tasks associated with direct labor production operations.
Does a wide variety of routine production functions in one or more of the listed areas:
1. Electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
2. Manufacturing equipment operation. Weigh, measure and examine raw materials to ensure that batches made contain proper ingredients in appropriate quantities
3. Performs incoming, raw material and final manufacturing inspection
4. May assist with rework on assemblies
5. Use documented rules, past practices, or instruction on an independent level.
6. May give general leadership to others and train lower level workers.
This job may also be done in a production clean room or semi-clean room setting where fine motor skills and hand and finger dexterity, sharp vision, is required.