Posting ID : A1068472504
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
A leading Property Management company is currently seeking to fill the position for Property Manager at a 100-unit property located in Indianapolis, IN.
The primary duties of this position include:
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication with residents, maintenance team, and supervisory team.
- Providing excellent customer service to all Residents, and building strong relationships with Residents, staff, and vendors.
- Processing all applications for move-in.
- Conducting Interim Certifications and Annual Recertifications for all tenants.
- Collecting, recording, and depositing rent, and managing Resident delinquency.
- Overseeing maintenance of property and ensure that work requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Processing move-outs, including conducting walkthroughs with residents and processing move-out statements.
- Working with accounting team to ensure that all invoices are processed.
- Assisting supervisory team with capital improvements.
Necessary skills for this position include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to all residents.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2 years in administrative and/or supervisory roles required.
- Previous experience in Section 8/Affordable Housing property management required.
- Experience in elderly and/or disabled housing strongly preferred.