Posting ID : A1068472440
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
Automotive Service Manager - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
Goodyear owns and operates more than 600 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast pace work environment, with competitive base pay and excellent bonus/commission programs. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401k, certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
Goodyear is looking for individuals that embrace our shared corporate values such as open-mindedness, individual contribution, good character, positive attitude, and motivation to succeed! Goodyear values and maintains a culture committed to teamwork, mutual support, dedication and fun.
The service manager is responsible for managing the service department by:
* Effectively scheduling technicians and service appointments
* Meeting budgeted objectives in the areas of sales, units and profitability within company policies and guidelines
* Assisting technicians in daily work routines
* Maintaining a safe and clean store environment with first class facilities and state of the art equipment at minimal capital outlay
* Maintaining customer relations to ensure long term growth in sales and profits
* Maintaining customer and associate satisfaction
* Delivering quality work on time, every time to customers
* Train and develop service department associates by ensuring that all on-boarding and career development is identified and made available to performing associates
* Complete additional projects as assigned by the manager
* Driving guest vehicles is an essential function of the job
* A valid driver's license
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds
* Must be at least 18 years old
* 1+ years of management experience or the equivalent
* High school diploma or GED
To view further information and to apply for this full-time opportunity, please go to: