Posting ID : A1068471489
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Education Teaching
* 1 year of experience working with multiple children
* CPR/FirstAid is a plus but not required for hiring, if hired it would be scheduled to obtain.
* Fluent Bi-Lingual, English/Spanish requested.
* Must complete a 15 hour Health and Safety course within 6 months of hire.
* Outgoing and Happy demeanor with children and parents of children is expected at all times.
* Cleaning up after and maintaining a healthy and clean environment is expected.
* Self-motivated organization of craft projects or activities is expected
* Lifting children and running short distances is required.
* Able to hold the attention of children is expected.
* Energetic playing with and engagement of multiple children while maintaining safety is expected.
I need one person who is brisk and alert, loving and dependable, bright and cheerful and reliable, this person needs to be great at keeping a smile on their face, changing a diaper and holding a conversation with children, all at the same time they are planning the next meal and answering parent questions in a concise and efficient manner.
I am looking for someone who is self motivated and committed to keeping a job. I need someone who can see the need for assistance from accross the room and get there before being requested to act. I need someone with a great work ethic. I am looking for someone who would treat their position as if they were working for themselves. Applicant must be physically fit enought to run and lift children, willingness to cook and clean under self-direction are neccessary, but also possible supervision and guidance need to be agreeable as well. Applicant should not have health constraints that would prevent the execution of tasks in the workplace. We spend much time outside during all types of weather. This is a great position to have in an easy going company that will help you fulfill your own goals.
DIRECTIONS TO APPLY:
Please email me with a short paragraph about yourself, including hobbies and volunteer work, past experience working with children, salary requirements and contact information. The subject line of your email should contain your name and the date/time you call with a voicemail. In addition your should also call and leave a voice mail message stating the email address you responded from as a cross reference. (347-245-0139) messages should be left only during business hours. If you mass email or send a resume and cover letter with no "paragraph", your application will not be considered.