Posting ID : A1068471385
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Customer Service
Hampton Chevrolet - VERY BUSY SHOP!!! WE NEED YOU!!! SEND ME YOUR RESUME!!!
Here is your opportunity to earn great and steady income for our Porters / Clean up.
Support our Service Department operations with clean facility.
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Fulltime Work!!!
- Daytime work.
- Keep shop area neat and clean.
- Use proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Adherence to timekeeping standards; Employees are required to record the beginning and ending times of any shift, meal break or departure from work for personal reasons.
- Maintains a professional clean appearance.
- Follow the Code of Business Ethics and Conduct.
High school diploma or equivalent. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
This physically demanding position requires frequent movement; i.e. bending, lifting, reaching, squatting, and getting into and out of various vehicles repeatedly during the work shift.
Competitive compensation package
Medical and Dental plan
Company Paid Employee Life Insurance of $10,000
Short-term and Long-term disability
Employee Assistance Program
Discounts on vehicles, parts and service and so More!!