Trying to do your own divorce? Papers rejected? Other side responded?

Posting ID : A1068471296
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Legal Services

Family law forms help: Custody, support, divorce, domestic violence

My law office can help you complete your recent filing for dissolution of marriage. If the court has rejected or returned your recent filing for incompleteness and you don't know how to continue, or if the other party has responded so it is now a contested case and you don't how to continue, we welcome you to contact our office to complete your dissolution of marriage or other family law problems. If you are looking for expensive offices, keep looking. We keep our expenses down so we can offer the lowest hourly rate in town and obtain more clients.

Thomas Neil is a family law ATTORNEY with more than 18 years of experience. We handle divorce and paternity cases, prenuptial agreements, child custody battles, child support and spousal support, emergency ex-parte hearings, restraining orders and defending restraining orders, wage garnishments for nonpayment of support, finishing divorces, and dividing up pensions [QDROs] and deferred compensation plans. Our office represents and appears at hearings with clients in Sacramento and surrounding counties' courts.

Or, IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD AN ATTORNEY then, for a lesser fee without going to court, we can write the necessary family law legal forms, suggest exhibits to attach to help improve your case, and help you file and serve the forms so no mistakes are made, and advise you on what to say in court. A well-organized declaration, written by an attorney, focusing on what is relevant, and clearly stating the law and the facts supporting your case, will GREATLY increase your chance of success in court.

Our office accepts cash, checks, VISA, and MasterCard.

Law Office of Thomas Neil
3224 El Camino Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95821

Some Other Postings