Posting ID : A1068470642
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : General Labor
NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED WAREHOUSE WORKERS FOR VESTAS IN DENVER!
* Vestas is the only global energy company dedicated exclusively to wind energy.
* Be part of a great team that works hard to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader!
* Receiving, order fulfillment, packing, shipping of orders.
* Operates forklift, must have recent stand up forklift cherry picker or reach exp.
* Ensures a clean working environment while maintaining safety awareness at all times.
* Process inventory transactions for movement between SBU and SPR storage locations and repair shops.
* Communication -- demonstrates excellent communication ability with department employees and internal customers.
* Coordinates with internal organizations to ensure critical shipments are properly routed and delivered.
* Problem solving -- identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, develops alternative solutions.
* Supports the main component repair process by managing inventory of gear boxes, generators and main shafts at Vestas sites and repair locations
Joining the Manpower team and becoming part of a company dedicated to making a difference equals an opportunity you won't want to miss!
* Minimum 3 years increasingly responsible warehouse work experience
* Experience with movement of heavy equipment.
* Prefer that the drivers have documented experience of 2 to 5 years of forklift experience or a Forklift Certification Card. At a minimum the candidates must be able to operate a sit down.
* Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to read/write in English.
* Some project management experience preferred.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Job location: Denver, CO
* Hourly Pay: $16
* Shift: M-F 6am-4:30pm OT on Saturdays as needed
APPLY TODAY If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with a global energy leader:
* Step 1: Please follow the link below into your browser and complete the pre-screen
* Step 2: Afterwards, you will be directed to our Manpower site, www.manpowerjobs.com,
to create a Manpower account .
* Step 3: Once you have completed these steps, please contact your local Manpower office for the next steps!