Posting ID : A1068470359
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Financial Services
I'm here to help you every step of the way. I conduct business online. Free phone consultation meetings.
My Online Office brings financial services directly into your home or business enabling you to more actively participate in your financial management. I conduct my practice from my home office, as such, I work exclusively with secure portals and with clients comfortable using online methods to conduct business. I am also happy to provide a Free Phone Consultation. I believe that much of what is needed to perform your tax work most effectively and efficiently, is done with modern technology. My secure portal protects your financial and personal information. I believe this allows me to keep my fees lower while still producing quality work.
Tax Problems? Don't Face The IRS Alone. The IRS hires experts and so should you.
Do you need straightforward, professional tax help, that won't cost you an arm and a leg? Then please consider me. I offer individual/small business tax, at a value-oriented price.
Here's what I can offer:
* 1040ez, 1040A, 1040, (avg form 1040 @ $250)
* 1065,1120,1120S, Single Member LLC, Sole Proprietors Tax Preparation (from $425)
* Schedules D,E (per form $ varies)
* IRS/STATE Tax Problem Resolution (form filings to full Audit services)
My customers are really important to me, because I couldn't be in business without you. I have a lot to offer to help manage your business and personal finances. My services include: Tax preparation for current and back years, and IRS Help. You're always welcome here.
As a Colorado licensed CPA I am required to complete a minimum of 80 CPE credit hours every two years and I focus a majority of mine on tax related issues. Whether it is how to help my clients with an IRS collection issue or studying the latest on "Obama Care" tax regulations. I pride myself on staying up to date on all the tax changes that can affect my individual or small business clients.
Some of the Continuing Professional Education Courses I've Taken for this Renewal Cycle:
1. Federal Tax Update
2. Estates, Trusts, and Wealth Transfer
3. Partnerships: Formation and Operation
4. Individual: Accounting Methods, Filing
5. Status, and Personal Exemptions
6. Property Transactions: Basis and Capital
7. Gains & Losses
8. Current Liabilities
9. Internal Control: Cycle Approach
10. Property Transactions: Sales or Exchange of Property
11. Firm's Capital Structure
12. Practice Before the IRS
14. Individual: Exclusions from Gross Income
15. Accountants' Legal Responsibilities and Quality Control
16. Lessons for the Accountant from Frauds Related to Misappropriation of Assets
17. Accounting Standards and SEC Reporting
18. Corporate: S Corporation Formation and Operation
19. Certified Internal Auditor Ethics
20. Not-for-Profit Entities: Accounting and Reporting
21. Individual: Above-the-Line Deductions and Losses
22. Tax: Credits, Alternative Minimum Tax, FICA
23. Tax: Corporate: Tax Computations
24. Tax: Capital Cost Recovery
Gary L Hulett CPA, MBA, Mpac-Tax
About Gary Hulett CPA|MBA|MPAc-Tax
I am a Colorado Licensed CPA & business-experienced MBA and hold a Masters Degree in Accounting with a Taxation concentration. I help individuals, self-employed and small business owners with their tax needs. I consider myself a student of small business entrepreneurship and I am passionate about helping small business owners -- solo-preneurs, sole proprietors, and micro businesses succeed. I would be happy to provide you with a FREE consultation and fee estimate.
Service Area: Free Pickup and delivery of your tax documents in the folowing zip codes: 80123,80125,80127,80128,80235 & Denver Metro Online