Posting ID : A1068470288
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
Financial Services Firm located in King Of Prussia seeks entry level Administration Assistant/ Receptionist candidate to perform general administration and support for office. This position serves as a trainee opportunity with growth potential.
- Perform general administrative and support functions for the office including maintaining files, preparing correspondence, running reports, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, copying materials, and faxing information.
- Organize, coordinate, and maintain all client paperwork.
- Handle routine matters for client accounts to include processing name and address changes, account applications and bank authorizations; answering client questions via telephone and face to face.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree in business related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license required and must have reliable means of transportation as job will require occasional business related errands.
- Ability to be at work on a regular and predictable basis
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, clients, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to investigate and research client and/or paperwork issues and problems
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to make rule-based and analytical decisions
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to take complete and accurate notes
- Skill in operating various office equipment including personal computer, fax machine, copier, etc.
- Skill in working with internet browsers, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Skill in verbal and written communication