Posting ID : A1068469541
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Education Teaching
Primrose School of West Carrollton has one infant and two toddler/early preschool (1-2 year olds) teacher positions open. We are currently looking for qualified and dedicated candidates with prior teaching experience to take the lead in nurturing and educating children.
Our benefits include the following:
Low student/teacher ratios
Extensive initial training and opportunities for Continual Learning and Development Opportunities for advancement
Respectful, friendly learning environment
Opportunity to make a difference
PRIOR CHILDCARE EXPERIENCE A MUST.
1. Ability to relate positively with young children.
2. Knowledge as a parent or in previous work experience of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
3. Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
1. Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a class of children.
2. Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
3. Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule using the Primrose School curriculum outlines and materials.
4. Teaching and training proper hygiene and potty training behaviors.
5. Provides an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages creativity, exploration and decision-making by the children.
6. Ensures that all class bulletin boards are current and provides the parents with an overview of the material taught in class.
7. Provides the children with verbal praises and acceptance while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior.
8. Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
9. Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, nap time and bathroom activities.
10. Maintains the Primrose Schools professional attitude and work behavior.
11. Assists in other capacities as determined by the Director.
12. Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions as determined by the Director.
13. Observes all rules and regulations of Primrose Schools and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
14. Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the training manual.
CPR/ FIRST AID
Food Handler's Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer. Please attach your resume and salary history.