Posting ID : A1068469304
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
The ideal candidate has experience in working in fast paced office environment and can approach this position with responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude that enjoys working with people.
- Strong phone and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-task effectively
- Open office in the morning
- Answer phones
- Upkeep of main lobby, conference rooms, reception kitchen, and supply storage area
- Greet clients and visitors
- Receive and sort mail, faxes, and deliveries
Pay commensurate with work experience. This is a part time, permanent position.
Hours are every other Saturday and Sunday 9:00am -- 4:00 pm.
To apply for this job, please email your resume in either Acrobat PDF format or MS Word format You MUST put "Application for Receptionist" in the Subject field of your message.