Posting ID : A1068468591
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Architect Engineer Cad
JRS Engineering is one of the Pacific Northwest's leading building envelope and roof consulting firms with offices in Seattle, WA, Vancouver, BC and Calgary, AB. We are eager to continue growing by selecting the right personnel. We are seeking analytical thinkers who have experience or education in the building industry and an aptitude for technical problem solving, balanced by aesthetic sensitivity.
We are currently recruiting for a Building Science Specialist in the Seattle office. This role is responsible for:
- Taking the project lead
- Managing building envelope design and construction projects of small to medium size and simple to moderate complexity
- Collaborating with other team members including architects, owners, and contractors
- Writing professional correspondence
- Providing superior customer service
- Managing and taking responsibility for project billings and budgets
This work will be performed independently at times, with the guidance of senior JRS staff and support from junior JRS staff. As our work is varied, we also anticipate opportunities for participation in other aspects of consulting work including forensic assessments, technical analysis, and field testing.
An intermediate level of technical knowledge of waterproofing, roofing, and building science fundamentals are needed and aspects will be taught as part of job training to supplement existing knowledge. Professional development courses and seminars will assist with this.
Please go to www.jrsengineering.com for more information and application instructions.