Posting ID : A1068468288
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Marketing Advertising Pr
Sales and Marketing Account Specialist
Objective: To sell and market urgent care medical services to local business, physicians and consumers. Main focus will be grow the patient counts per day, increase the number of local businesses using our services and brand AFC/Doctors Express to the consumer through marketing and sales events.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Increase the total number of patients per day
- Develop strategies to increase market awareness of urgent care and occupational health services in the local area.
- Develop definitions of target markets, business opportunities and customers through data mining, research, and experience.
- Represent the company through calling on local businesses,medical practices,presentations or industry events and assume full accountability for the ongoing management of these opportunities.
- Develop and manage the departmental budget.
- Establish and maintain effective, positive working relationships with all departments, center and corporate employees and franchisees. Assist the training department with trainings for the franchisees in Sales and Marketing programs, strategies, business reporting, and operational practices to build brand.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant education
- Successful experience developing, implementing and achieving results with Sales and Marketing strategies, face to face sales appointments, cold and warm calling including but not limited to direct-to-consumer, business and physicians.
- Strong organization and communication skills.Creatively and cooperatively work in a fast- growing franchised organization setting standards of business planning and skills.
- Possess the skills to be independent, motivated and results-driven on establishing new business, following through with communications with all accounts and being held accountable for the growth in business.