Need a will trust or power of attorney?

Posting ID : A1068467611
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Legal Services

Do you need help creating your estate plan? Do you need a will? Let me help you with all your estate planning needs. I am a licensed Oregon attorney who practices Estate Planning.

Some of the things I can help you create:
-Advanced Directive
-Durable Power of Attorney

Rates vary depending on complexity of your case. Most of the time I charge a flat fee so you know what you'll pay up front instead of having a surprise when everything is complete. Please contact me for complete details.

Richard J Sohler
Richard J. Sohler, Attorney at Law, LLC

Some Other Postings