Posting ID : A1068467046
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Transportation
Maintains automobile fleet by inspecting trucks and Minivans; repairing and replacing parts, trouble shooting reported issues, verification of issues reported, etc.
* Prepares vehicles by installing modifications; completing inspections
* Completes preventive maintenance program by inspecting and servicing vehicles; conducting performance tests; changing usable components.
* Repairs vehicles by interviewing drivers; diagnosing problem; testing functions using test equipment; repairing or replacing parts using hand tools and equipment.
* Prefer certified, experienced mechanic with some fleet experience
* Maintains vehicle records by completing forms.
* Maintains safe vehicle operation by passing state inspections; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Able to work Monday through Friday. May require some 1/2 days on Saturday (If Saturday is needed, hours will be adjusted during the week). To be discussed at Interview.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Lifting, High Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information