Posting ID : A1068466890
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
American Grand Assisted Living Suites is seeking a total of (4) Housekeepers in both of our Assisted Living homes.
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
8AM - 4PM
The Housekeeper is responsible for performing general housekeeping/cleaning duties, as directed by the Administrator, to ensure the community is maintained to provide a clean, attractive and safe environment for Residents, employees and visitors.
Core Competencies/Skill Sets
1. Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel and develop/maintain good personnel relations.
2. Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
3. Ability to follow instructions, and to accept constructive feedback.
4. Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, and visitors.
5. Sufficient reading, verbal and written communication skills in English to perform the tasks required.
6. Ability to show and take pride in work performed.
Essential Position Duties:
Ensure all supplies are kept in a safe location and free from Residents.
Maintain cleanliness of all common areas including bathrooms, dining room, residential kitchens, Resident apartments, hallways and offices.
Work with Maintenance Director to ensure that all supplies are ordered in a timely fashion.
Ensure that model rooms and vacant rooms are move in ready.
Ensure that all work is done within the time frame requested and is done efficiently and correctly.
Maintain housekeeping and storage closets in an organized manner.
Make sure all housekeeping checklist items are being performed.
Report any equipment malfunction or equipment in need of repair.
Maintain and handle company equipment and supplies in accordance with company policy.
Attend required meetings and training sessions.
Complete all assigned training in the required timeline.
Complete all additional duties as assigned.
1.Be required to be upright for as much as 8 hours in one day.
2.Practice Standard Precautions daily.
3.Lift and carry up to 5-50 lbs daily (if needed).
4.Be required to bend, squat, kneel, climb, crawl and reach up to 3 feet.
5.May be required to be outdoors for short periods of time to relocate supplies and equipment during adverse weather; including extreme heat 100 F, cold -5 or , rain and snow.