Posting ID : A1068466409
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Apts Housing For Rent
Surprisingly different, uniquely you
Mix a modern, vibrant community with stylish and sensible amenities for living, entertaining, and fitness, and you'll arrive here, The Bailey at Amazon Creek. Surprisingly different, this new residential community in Eugene, Oregon features everything from oversized living room windows with picture-perfect sunrise and sunset views to insulated walls for the utmost privacy. Each floor plan epitomizes style and substance so expect conveniences like private entryways, gourmet kitchens, washers and dryers, plus spacious closets. Right outside your front door, there's more! Lounge at the pool, soak in the hot tub, or play at the racquetball courts. Looking to mingle? Entertain family and friends in the clubhouse, equipped with TVs, a fireplace, and caf-style seating or grab a local brew at our community keg. Post-fun, workout in the fitness center, outfitted with on-demand programs like yoga and kickboxing.
In addition to being in a great school district, The Bailey at Amazon Creek is a quick five-minute bike ride to the Beltline and ten-minute drive to downtown Eugene, making it an easy commute for work or play. Put it all together and The Bailey at Amazon Creek delivers character, convenience, and luxury amenities for a truly unique living experience in The Emerald City.
The Bailey at Amazon Creek
3655 W13th Ave., Eugene, OR, 97402
This is a 854 Sq. Ft., 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath.
- Sun-drenched, oversized windows
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with GE appliances
- Black and stainless steel appliances
- Pantry in kitchen
- Upscale finishes on cabinetry
- Spacious closets
- 9-foot ceilings
- Vaulted ceiling in living room
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Internet ready
- Breakfast bar and separate dining area
- Balcony or patio with additional storage space
- Resort-style pool with Wi-Fi
- Oversized hot tub
- Two contemporary indoor racquetball courts
- State-of-the-art fitness center with on-demand yoga and kickboxing programs
- Well-appointed clubhouse with flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, and caf-style seating
- Pet friendly
- Reserved dog park
- Secured bike storage and repair center
- Water filling station
- Community keg with craft beers
- Open parking
- Package notification system
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close proximity to the bike path and Beltline Highway
From downtown: Take West 11th heading west. Turn left onto Bailey Hill Rd.
From I5: Take Beltline Hwy west. Turn left onto West 11th. Turn right onto Bailey Hill Rd.
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cats and Dogs welcome! No weight limits. Breed restrictions apply.
Managed by Greystar
Equal Housing Opportunity
Pricing may include current special and is subject to change without notice.
Tue, Aug 18, 2015, 11:12:18 32672454302727623