Posting ID : A1068465995
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Retail Wholesale
Great opportunity working for a luxury bridal boutique!
Assist with needs within the commercial and logistics departments.:
1. Responsibilities and % of time spend
Commercial Department --
* Answer customer questions or concerns, place purchase orders about 50%.
* schedule and ship trunk shows, loaner gown requests about 35% ,
* assist with advertising requests from magazines, organize publicity material for clients and sales reps, schedule appointments for trade shows.
Control and update the CRM database.
Maintain and update the US website about 10%
Logistics Department --
* Help shipping out merchandise to both US & Canada customers, help with annual count of stock in the warehouse, trade show preparations about 5%
* SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE: Customer service, finance, typing, detailed oriented, organization, bilingual and knowledge of all Microsoft programs
* SOFTWARE/PROGRAMS USED: Movex M3, CRM Database and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* EDUCATION/TRAINING/LANGUAGES: English and MUST SPEAK SPANISH
* EXPERIENCE (IN YEARS) REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS JOB: 2 years
* TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: New York Market Shows