Posting ID : A1068465859
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Internet Engineering
Want to work for a fast-paced growing technology company? You have found the right place. We work with the latest technology in Telecommunications and the computing industry giving us the competitive edge that we need to stay ahead of today's market. Working for our company will give you vast experience in technology across multiple industries ranging from the legal industry to telecommunications to web hosting. We offer full company paid benefits, paid vacations and much more...
This job will require you to work with a team of administrators/engineers to help maintain and design a global network which runs VoIP traffic as well as traditional data traffic. Your job will include monitoring, maintaining and deploying new network devices such as gateways, switches, routers and servers. Your primary task will be to make sure our network is up and running 24x7.
- Must have knowledge in VoIP Technologies (ie: SIP, H323)
- Must have knowledge in Asterisk or similar technologies.
- Must have experience in configuring and deploying various linux servers.
- Must have at least 3+ years of previous work experience working with linux servers in a production environment.
- Must be well motivated to work for a technology company and be willing to learn.
- Must have basic knowledge of networking technologies.
- Basic EXPERT proficiency with Linux / Unix
- Basic Administrative knowledge with Sendmail, Apache, PHP, and mySQL.
- Must have worked with various clustered storage device applications.
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonuses
Emajee is the next generation IT Colocation provider who provides various products thru its own infrastructure as well as help manage other companies I.T. Infrastructure by utilizing its own proprietary network and datacenter technologies.