Posting ID : A1068465646
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Legal Paralegal
Law Firm is seeking a Plaintiff's Personal Injury PRE-LITIGATION/LITIGATION Paralegal. Friendly, helpful work environment with free parking, competitive salary, health insurance and bonuses.
The right candidate should be able to effectively:
* Handle opening of new files- including setting up PIP claims, BI claims and dealing with adjusters to schedule statements, EUO's, etc... This is essential.
* Prepare and E-File complaints, discovery, interrogatories, ect
* Must have experience in e-filing through the portals of the Florida Courts; draft pleadings, motions; issue subpoenas; prepare exhibits for trial; schedule appointments, and depositions.
* Communicate and correspond with client about the progress of the case and preparation.
* Maintain up-to-date medical records and billing.
* Sort and prioritize daily correspondence
* Calendaring pre-suit events and deadlines
* Applicant MUST have prior plaintiff's personal injury experience (at least 2 years/+), and/or paralegal/legal assistant education - being able to handle a file from sign-up to filing suit.
* Client Profiles experience is a plus, but not required.
* Must be professional and reliable.
* Must have strong written & excellent verbal communication skills.
* Must be proactive, professional, highly motivated and a fast learner.
* Must have excellent client/customer service skills.
**This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is willing to grow in the position; a long lasting career in a Law Firm/Personal Injury profession.
(Only serious, experienced candidates will be considered. Position is available immediately.)