Posting ID : A1068465444
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Real Estate By Owner
English Tudor style 1740 ft.sq two story house, quality built in 1937 with covered front porch. Located on a tree lined 5,950 ft.sq fully fenced lot, which includes ample off street parking with paved road access in back of property.
* Bargain priced at only $34,000.
* House needs some work but not an extensive rehab project. Great investment opportunity especially for a professional contractor or handyman. Some repairs have already been started.
* After repairs, this house can be easily rented out for $750+ per month.
* Original 4 bedrooms and full bathroom upstairs with hallway linen closet.
* First level has large living room with stone-front wood burning fireplace, formal dining room, and eat-in kitchen with enough space to easily install a half bath or walk-in pantry.
* Sizeable basement with strong concrete foundation, steel girders and solid block glass. Newer forced-air gas furnace and washer/dryer hook-ups also located in basement.
* Good condition wood floors throughout the house but needs some refinishing.
* Easy access to highway I71, and short distance to shopping, hospitals, OSU, fairgrounds, Crew Stadium, Lowe's building supplies, etc.
* Present yearly property taxes are only $460.00!
**PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN COLUMBUS, OH**