Posting ID : A1068465252
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Architect Engineer Cad
CAD Technician Job Label: CAD Our multi-state company is growing and you can be a part of our success! Join our Corporate team currently located in New Port Richey. We are relocating to Oldsmar in October.The CAD Technician generates CAD models, details, and drawings from feasibility through final designs for Audio Visual installation application. Responsible for preparing, converting, and maintaining blueprints, and designs using software and modeling programs from conceptual phase through installation phase. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creates CAD designs and layouts.
• Creates and works with designs.
• Interprets customer CAD data files.
• Assures integrity of CAD data files created.
• Incorporates design features and components from existing products into new designs, to decrease tooling costs and increase overall company efficiencies.
• Interfaces with appropriate engineering services personnel to assure installation feasibility of design.
• Applies standard methods of formatting CAD output to meet company standards and customer needs.
• Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties as requested by supervisor.
• Create, modify and maintain diagrams, schematics, layouts, multi-view, and various drawings to scale in accordance with relative instructions.
• To scale engineering drawings using computer aided drafting system
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates degree in Computer Aided Design, Civil Engineering or related field of study
• Prefer 1 year experience or training in related field
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Construction experience is preferred HERMAN INTEGRATION SERVICES Rely On Us For Professional AV Labor Resources If you are an AV systems integrator seeking a single resource to provide reliable and quality technical staff to meet your project needs, Herman Integration Services is the partner for you. We will help you staff up quickly without having to turn down projects or add additional FTEs. Simply call on us to complement your own technical staff, especially when labor resources are in short supply, or are required in other geographical areas. Herman Integration Services makes technical staffing easy, so you can focus on building your business. Rely on us to provide trained technicians, project managers, programmers and engineers that hold industry certifications, with years of experience. Leave all the staffing details and coordination to us, so you can focus on what matters most. No matter when or where you need resources, Herman can help. With nationwide scope and coverage, we offer: •Flexible staffing solutions •Competitive rates •Top quality talent Contact Herman Integration Services today! To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our online interview system. Once you have completed the interview, your information will be forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps. Related Keywords: drafting, AutoCAD, Rivet, construction, audio visual, computer design