Posting ID : A1068464952
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Childcare
Registered Home Daycare with Texas D.F.P.S
I'm experienced in childcare and with all the required training hours, Child Development Associate (CDA), CPR, first aid. we giving children the care and learning in their most important year of learning growth and development ***EVERY DAY IS FILLED WITH LAUGHTER,PLAY,LEARNING&FUN. The children in my care make friends, have fun, learn and enjoy attending each day ** So as you can see, no matter what the age of the child fun and learning will fill their day! and with the monthly newsletters, you will be able to follow what your child is learning. I've been a child care home provider for a little more than 5 years and working with kids. I have an assistant who helps with the daily routine Your child will not sit in front of the television all day. except in mornings and before pick up time I would rather spend our day learning educational, indoor/outdoor ( twice a day weather permitting), (Activities: Numbers, shapes, ABC's, arts and crafts, story time, music, exploring and imagination , play dough, nursery rhymes, bubbles, puzzles and puppets, toys. ) ** Lots of smiles, hugs and encouragement every day Much, much more....** Developmental Skills we use daily!!** Manners* Sharing* Using our fine motor skills*Developing gross motor muscles* Classifying by shapes size, and color* testing our ideas* We have two available opening for 3 Month and up ...
**** What Is Provided****
* Registration fees! $50.00 once year
* Payments are due on Monday for the week
* Infant & Toddlers Price is determined by the hours of care needed. Three days a week and more is considered full time.
* My home is very safe, caring family environment, smoke and drug free.
* Daily reports for infants and toddlers only.
*Work with nutrition food program meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner--if extended care is provided
* we are also enrolled in the CCS program (government assistance in paying for children for your child/rend. You may be eligible to qualify
* Our normal operating hours are from 6:30am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday. Contact us for details or to set up meet and greet with you and your child(ren) Extra Charge $45.00 Saturday 7:00am to 3:00pm
* Drop Ins/ Part Time Price is determined by the hours needed per day (Only if space available)
If interested call Mrs. Gomez at or cell phone e-mail. Thanks